“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me.”
You can turn suffering to smiles by donating just 25 $ or any other amount.
Change their lives!
This may not sound like much but your small donation will make a big difference to the life of a child you sponsor; –
- You will be providing your child access to a full education
- You will provide a nutritious meal for your child every school day
- You will kit your child out with a uniform, school bag and stationery
- You will provide the accommodation expenses
Your Gift multiplies 7 times
You will share your child’s life transforming through our regular letters to you.
- $25 – Helps provide $175 worth of food and essentials
- $50 – Helps provide $350 worth of food and essentials
- $100 – Helps provide $700 worth of food and essentials
- $250 – Helps provide $1,750 worth of food and essentials
- Or Other Amount
Make this a monthly gift or you can donate annually if you prefer that
Our social workers will send you a weekly and monthly report about the kid you have sponsored.
Raha Kids’ Bank Account Details:
Account number: 1510262707550
Swift Code: EQBLKENAXXX
You can change a child’s life today. Supporting one child is like helping the whole community. If you are interested in joining the sponsorship program you can choose the child’s name then contact us( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we shall send you his pictures ,portfolio and more informations about him.
Your monthly gift o ensures that kids living in our center and those who are reintegrated into their families if exist have access to life-changing benefits like medical care, educational support, life skills and job-training before they graduate.
Most of our children come from poor or otherwise dysfunctional families. This is a major push factor as far as the ever increasing number of street children and families is concerned. In order to completely stamp out the problems affecting these children, we need a holistic after-care plan for them. This is the most important part of their journey towards restoring their human dignity. Which is why we started the Sponsorship Program.
After rehabilitation and home-tracing, reintegration follows. This ensures that the children are successfully re-united with their families. The problem is however that some of the children are not able to be successfully brought home because of the following reasons:
- They have no family at all. In such cases the home tracing is not successful even after years of trying.
- The family is very poor and is not able to send them school or vocational training.